Saturday, May 25, 2013

THIS BLOG HAS HIATUS-ED

~As the title says, i wont be updating anymore for a really reallyyyy long time!! That`s cause i like writing stories and stories don`t really get viewed here =/ Anyway, if you wish to contact me, you can find me on Fictionpress as Riverstardust!!

~Image from Facebook.
~Sorry all for the inconvenience!! If you like writing original stories and sharing them, you should consider checking out Fictionpress as well! Dont forget to drop by the Manga forums! That`s all for a very long time starting from now, toodles all!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to say, you've created a monster out of me. You just HAD to put those webcomic links on your sidebar, and I just HAD to go check them out...
    15 comics later oh man I really don't have time for this xD

    ReplyDelete

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^