Saturday, April 27, 2013

Funny faces and character writing tips.


~Oh! Look at these:
~HY snapped them with her hand phone yesterday and put it on the FB chat. It was on Star newspapers. Some of the faces really made us laugh. Just look at this one of the Joker:
~We concluded that Joker was a pedophile after James.(Who, in the beginning, was mentioned to be good looking).
~PC said Captain America looks like an `ama`(Grandmother.)
~I decided Thor looks like Joan Rivers. Like, the plastic surgery.
~Anywayyyy, here were the `useful` screenshots she sent :












 ~I believe I should be taking my leave now. Lunch is waiting for me downstairs. 

4 comments:

  1. Now I want to watch The Avengers again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD THANK YOU THA\NK YOU FOR TELLING ME TO WATCH KARNEVAL
    it's sooooo great! I'm definitely intrigued. And Nai is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute >u< I kinda ship him and Gareki though, is that weird? I mean, since Nai is technically some sort of animal-human hybrid
    (But he was all embarrassed and stuff right after he found out about that, and I mean... awww)
    anywayyyyyyyyy...
    Thanks for showing me that site too; I've never used it before, but the picture was super clear... gotta love good quality television!
    You should watch Zetsuen no Tempest, it's very good so far. I just started watching yesterday, and I'm already at ep. 8... and I have a project & test due tmrw... that's how great it is.
    http://zeroanime.net/zetsuen-no-tempest-episode-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~Naw it ain`t weirddd~~ I ship them too! And yeah, I was so surprised he was an animal! (But at least that`s a reasonable explanation to Nai`s dumbness >< )
      ~I kind of always use that site to watch anime! And animefreak is one of my favourite websites to watch anime ^w^
      ~I used to watch Zetsuen, but I found it sort of slow. Maybe i`ll watch it again once i`m done with other animes you suggested~~

      Delete
    2. haha I knew it!!! Yaaaaaay shipping buddyyyyy ('▽') Haha yeah, I was kinda thinking "no one can be that innocent... riiiight?" But then there was a good explanation ^-^
      My usual site is animefreak, but i also use watchcartoonsonline and animestatic.
      Hmm, well it might be a little slow... but ti's interesting enough for me to keep going! How far did you get?

      Delete

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^