Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Passing is never easy

 ~My friends mother passed away recently, and I attended the crevice yesterday. Here`s a little poem I wrote for her:

When I was little
They used to sing
Oh sing of merry many things
 
They never made much sense to me
I heard them, those tunes
Such pretty tunes
But they never made much sense to me 
 
Now off you go
To lands unknown
As you`ve heard their melodies too
 
Ringing in tune, in tune
 
But in your form
In your state
You shall comprehend the words they once said
 
As children hear
but do not comprehend
and the dead, they remember
and now it all makes sense.
 
Farewell, for now
We shall soon meet again.
`Karneval`, they say
Goodbye to meet again.
 
~It`s a random mash up of words(or my feelings ._. ) Thank you for taking me to school when I was Form 3 during when school hours were in the afternoon. Thank you for fetching me home when my mother was unavailable. Thank you for allowing me to come to your house during form 4 and 5 to study there. Thank you for giving birth to Emily, my friend.
 
~Other than that, here are some writing tips that was on Tumblr, which linked back to this website => Body Language Cheat Sheet for Writers
 
 
 
~Listening to `Carry on` by FUN:
 
 
(12/3/2013) 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for you and your friends loss.
    I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your friend's mother. Loosing a loved one is very hard. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

~Everyone loves comments, and so do I! Critiques are much appreciated too! I`ll drop by your blog to reply~ ^^